Pages

Dec 28, 2009

My New Favorite Website: Regresty

First, let me says, I love Esty. There are a ton of creative and beautiful things to be found. There are also some really horrible, terrible, hideous things. Regresty showcase the worst of esty. Some of it is seriously bad. Like these Custom Made Magical Spinners. $45 for a scratched cd, a photo and some beads. and "other objects" whatever that means. Seriously. Also, this christmas tree ornament/magnet may only cost $3, but if I made it myself at least I'd get to eat the Popsicles. And this Handmade OAK Sculpted baby angel ornament is terrifying. Also, I'd says it's less "baby" then it is "old man", but that's just me. And finally, Do You Need Help with Idealizing is...well it's indescribable. Click on the link and read the whole thing. It's long, but that's part of the beauty of it. Regresty is good for a laugh, and who doesn't need a laugh on a Monday afternoon? Or whenever. Just a warning: Some of the posts are Not Safe for Work, so you might want to wait untill you get home. or get ready to scroll fast before anyone sees.

0 comments:

Post a Comment