Pages

Dec 6, 2009

Week in Review, Week Ahead


Another week gone. Where did the time go? This week, I was supposed to finish cleaning my closet, bake something and do all three sets of push ups. I did one set of push ups, and then I slept weird and hurt my back. I know - excuses excuses. The other two things...no excuses there. I just didn't do them.

Some cool things I found this week:

The No-Budget Diners' Guide: How to Survive on Dirt, Bugs, Bark and Leather  Mmm, dirt. Sounds appetizing. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, though. An interesting read, for sure.

Here's A list of Common Misconceptions

In case you were wondering, This is a Pond. Also, remember to look under your vehicles for penguins!

Over the past week, I've been feeling really run down and tired. It doesn't seem to matter if I go to bed early, on time or later then usual, I wake up feeling tired and sore and run down. Not fun. So this week I'm working on getting better sleep. The first thing I did was clean all my bedding and put my warm, cuddly fleece sheets on. If that isn't conducive to good sleep, then I don't know what is. Also, WebMD gives these 10 tips for butter sleep:

1. Cut caffeine
2. Avoid alcohol as a sleep aid
3. Relax before bedtime
4. Exercise at the right time for you
5. Keep your bedroom quiet, dark, and comfortable
6. Eat right, sleep tight
7. Restrict nicotine
8. Avoid napping
9. Keep pets off the bed
10. Avoid watching TV, eating, and discussing emotional issues in bed


So, although I may not follow their advice to the letter, I will keep it in mind. By the end of this week, I hope to be well rested and ready to face my goals, rather then putting every thing off and procrastinating because I'm feeling tired and cranky.

How was your week? What will you be working on in the week ahead?

photo by me

0 comments:

Post a Comment