Pages

Oct 12, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

It's a new week! I'm way late posting this week, because I was away for Thanksgiving and I had no internet access. We were out to camp, on an island, with no electricity (ok, well, we had a generator). It was a blast. Last week, I was going to do all the things I'd been putting off for awhile. And I didn't. I made excuses. They weren't even particularly good excuses. I didn't even come close to getting half of what I wanted to do done. Last week was a write off, productivity wise. Now, the week was pretty awesome towards the end (got to see my brother and sister-in-law, I ask my two bridesmaids if they'd be my bridesmaids, went wine tasting, went on a ghost walk, had thanksgiving...), so that makes up for it.

Links!

Learn To: (click this link. It's worth it, I swear)

These peacock cakes are totally amazing. I'm on a huge peacock loving kick right now. Also, I learned that a group of peacocks is called a muster.

In response to this article at The Guardian, Cory Doctorow writes, "The Real Cost of Free".

Read How to Rock at Blogging. Or Life. Or Both. over at yes and yes. There are several points that I know I'll be taking to heart.

Very cute kitty photo

This week, I'm on vacation! So, that means I'll be able to make up for the non-productivity of last week. I want to get lots of walks in and get all of my cleaning done. I'm also going to get back on track with my healthy eating and find some time to relax.

0 comments:

Post a Comment