Pages

Oct 24, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Sunday! Last week, I was dealing with an awful cold and getting back to work after my vacation. I'm still fighting this cold. It's really hanging on. What's really annoying is that The Fiance got it way after me and he's already almost over it. I tried to get lots of sleep, but that's easier said then done. 

Links!

THESE SHOES ARE AWESOME.
The Story of a Fluke is an awesome story about flickr, whales and scientific research.
Deep-Fried Halloween Candy - I love the internet.
Dancing Makes You Smarter - very interesting study about dancing and
reducing risk of dementia.
30 Habits that will Change Your Life

6 Romantic Movie Gestures That Can Get You Prison Time

This week, I plan on getting some exercise in, despite the cold that just wont let go. And also despite the weather. Look at this:




Yeah, those are snowflakes in that picture. Gross. I'm also going to try to cut out sugar for the week. We'll see how that goes.

How was your week? Have you seen any snow where you are yet? What do you hope to accomplish this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment